- Date: 2019.12.04
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0300
- Remote Controller: v01.00.0300
- DJI Fly App iOS: V1.0.3
- DJI Fly App Android: V1.0.3
- Increased flight stability in some scenarios.
- Optimized propulsion system status prompts.
- Optimized performance when taking off in areas of high elevation.
- Optimized aircraft orientation control.
- Optimized gimbal control.
- Fixed issue: some remote controller model numbers were displayed incorrectly.
- Note that the update may reset various main controller settings, such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance, to default settings. Before updating, take note of your preferred DJI Fly settings, and readjust them after the update.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.